Roanoke-New River Valley BMS dealer

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Pfestus1

Roanoke-New River Valley BMS dealer

Post by Pfestus1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 am

The good news is that Frontline Honda-Triumph is attempting to become a BMW dealer also. Frontline is located in Christiansburg and was formerly known as Duncan Honda. Frontline is now owned by real motorcycle enthusiasts and are serious about obtaining BMW. The problem is BMW Motorad North America would prefer a dealership located in Roanoke. I don't really blame them as Roanoke would be good access for a lot of BMW owners and potential owners. Frontline can not move their entire operation to Roanoke, but would rather build a brand new facility right off of the I-81 Christiansburg exit that would house 3 brands, Honda, Triumph and BMW. I can understand Frontline wanting all thier brands in one facility as opposed to trying to operate two facilities, on in C-burg, and one in Roanoke. I support Frontlines position to locate all 3 brands in C-burg as I think it would be more viable option in the long run. BMW Motorad NA is supposed to make a decision on this matter soon. If any of you have an opinion on this matter, it might help to contact BMW Motorad especially if you support Frontline putting the BMW francise in C-burg in the new building with Honda and Triumph. Here is some contact info for BMW-NA

BMW Motorcycles
P.O. Box 1227
Westwood, NJ 07675-1227
Main phone number is 1-(201) 307-4000
The Dealer Developent Manager is Gary Busch gary.busch@bmwna.com

Thanks. Lets ride!

turbobob

Re: Roanoke-New River Valley BMS dealer

Post by turbobob » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 am

I e-mailed my .02 worth. I hope it happens - I sure miss Hammersly.
Bob
"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution." -Wernher von Braun

Pfestus1

Re: Roanoke-New River Valley BMS dealer

Post by Pfestus1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 pm

IT is going to happen! Roanoke/Salem will have a BMW dealer come fall this year. Frontline Honda/Triumph WILL open a second dealership on Electric Rd, route 419, at the intersection with Roanoke Boulevard, catty corner from the GE plant. It will be a Euro shop, selling BMW, Moto-Guzzi, Aprillia, Triumph, and Vespa. :P